Three winners will be featured on FOX Sports Net, NBC, and Telemundo
CHICAGO, Ill. (February 16, 2010) – Bellator Fighting Championships, a
first-of-its-kind mixed martial arts promotion that will debut its second
season this April on FOX Sports Net, NBC and Telemundo, has announced a
contest to recruit talented women to serve as the company’s official
spokesmodels and round card girls – the Bellator Girls – in 2010.
Selected Bellator Girls will have the opportunity to travel around the
country with Bellator Fighting Championships and will appear on the
promotion’s nationally televised events, at various appearances for the
brand and at various Bellator event related activities. Interested
candidates must have excellent communications skills, a vivacious and
outgoing personality as well as outstanding camera presence. Appearing at
all 22 live events, the Bellator Girls will be given national television and
live event exposure on a weekly basis from April to November 2010.
Job responsibilities will include:
-Serving as “round card” girls at Bellator events;
-Appearing at promotional events such as fighter
weigh-ins and press events;
-Interaction with sponsors and making appearances at
sponsor related events, and
-Professional photo shoots for Bellator promotional
materials/videos, products, etc.
How to Apply Online:
1. Visit www.Bellator.com/BellatorGirls
2. Fill out all required information including name, address, and age
3. Attach all required materials or links including photos and resume
4. Attach or add link to video submission
5. Read the terms and conditions and check, “I Agree to these terms”
6. Press the Submit button
How to Apply Via Mail:
1. Send all required materials including name, address, age, photos,
resume and video to the following address:
Bellator Fighting Championships: Bellator Girl Search
445 N Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60654
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old;
- All applicants must be able to travel three days a week between
the months of April and November 2010;
- All applicants must be legal residents of the United States;
- In their application video, applicants should provide a specific
answer to the question of why they would be the best choice to become a
- Pictures and videos must showcase physical and verbal talents;
- All applicants must be willing to submit to background checks and
After receiving application submissions, Bellator will choose finalists who
will be flown to Chicago for in-person interviews beginning in March 2010.
At the culmination of the interview process, three winners will be chosen
along with two alternates.
Winners will begin traveling with the Bellator team in April 2010.
Compensation will be disclosed to finalists.
For more information, visit www.Bellator.com <http://www.bellator.com/> .
About Bellator Fighting Championships
Bellator Fighting Championships is a Mixed Martial Arts promotional company
with offices in Los Angeles and Chicago. Bellator’s team is comprised of
experienced fighting sports and entertainment professionals with a deep
commitment to the purity and integrity of the sport of MMA and its athletes.
Bellator Fighting Championships’ executive team is comprised of top industry
professionals in the areas of live event production, television production,
fighter relations, venue procurement, sponsorship creation/development,
international licensing, marketing, advertising, publicity and commission